Respect and Excellence
Professional Services Plan
Anton Counseling & Health Psychology
Anton Counseling & Health Psychology is designed to provide employees and their household members with timely, appropriate information, referrals, and clinical services through a commitment to respect and excellent customer service.
Employee Assistance Programs are a valuable resource to employers and their employees in addressing mental health and wellness issues affecting the workplace and their family lives.
1. To make EAP services easily accessible at no out of pocket expense to the
2. To provide skill building strategies to assist in the reduction of workplace
problems related to poor work performance concerns including, but not limited to
substance abuse, anxiety and depression.
3. To assist employers in staff retention.
4. To assist employees with career development and personal growth.
5. To provide training and support to management, supervisors and employees.
6. To provide management consultation and support to employers on an ongoing
1. Appointments with local area providers are provided within three business days
and within the parameters of each specific contract.
2. Seminars and Brown Bag lunches on current workplace issues for management,
supervisors and employees on a fee for service basis.
3. Confidential management, supervisor and employee consultation.
4. Trending, monitoring, and reporting of employee issues.
5. Disaster and Trauma Response services in a consultative and response
capacity on a fee for service basis.
Program funding is obtained on a contractual fee for service basis (normally based upon a minimum of 1,000 covered lives) dependant upon the contract with each individual corporation. Anton Counseling & Health Psychology's EAP charges competitive rates per employee per month with no additional costs for all household members.