Our Clients are Professionals
Each one of our clients is unique as an individual. They are employed in various industries, working at either a senior level, advisory level, management, moving into leadership for the first time, or as someone who sees themselves in a responsible role—IT professionals, government employees, medical professionals, self-employed, commercial real estate, finance, and banking.
Here are a few other things people like about their sessions:
- “I like having the focus on talking about myself for a change.”
- “It feels good to be talking about a career change & how it impacts my physical & emotional health.”
- “I’m amazed at how much I was missing.”
- “These results really help to ground me.”
- “The psychological preparation approach can work.”
- “I liked the idea of using meditation to calm myself before I engage in scenario building.”
- “Thank you for suggesting that we take our time.”
- “It’s exciting to learn that self-regard or self-empathy is healthy.”
- “The importance of taking breaks didn’t even occur to me.”
- “I liked getting clarity on the zone.”
We normally provide in-person sessions at all of our locations. Sanitisation and proper distancing procedures are in place for your safety and comfort. Wearing a mask is mandatory in reception and hallway areas, but NOT in our private offices.
Anton Leadership Psychology’s primary daily focus is on supporting you, our most valuable client. You will benefit from our quality style, which encourages you to improve yourself in many ways. Your organization will benefit from your efforts, plus we are well-suited to bring “emotional intelligence“ right into your home, hallways, and offices.
A great leader does not force herself on others. Her first step was to learn about others’ and her most effective skills, then practice them daily. Various forms of feedback informed her as to how successful she was being. Next, she explored her most important values, which were already unconsciously influencing all her decisions and important actions.
Refine your style and influence others through an elegant use of soft skills rather than attempting to force, manipulate, and control. People will come to admire you for your efforts. Leadership is about influence, responsibility, and this leads to collaboration. Together, we function like a family or a strong team. We collaborate, support, and challenge each other, and we will do the same for you. We learn, grow, improve, and evolve, as individuals, as a family, and as a team. Engage our professional coaching, of course, and make your first appointment with us, today.