Relationship coaching can give you or your partner various potent interpersonal skills and a strategy to help decide when to use which skills.
If you’ve been searching and are finally ready for a standardized approach, I have two of the best validated & reliable psychological assessments highlighting some of your greatest strengths. We’ll discuss your use and progress with these skills across twelve sessions. This is what we formally refer to as coaching. If you prefer a more “creative counseling” approach, that is an option you have, too.
Take each assessment in only a few minutes, but six one-hour coaching sessions (six with each assessment) will help focus a person on integrating and internalizing personalized results. You’ll need all six coaching sessions as you practice making your new strengths sound and feel natural.
Make your relationship strong now. Focus on the right thing at the right time. Then, have the right skills and know how to use them.
“Under pressure, the first mistakes we make involve our decision-making. “Timing & focus are essential to successful, harmonious interactions. “Improve your self-awareness, sharpen your decision-making style, and enhance your interpersonal patterns. Skill-up!
Perform as well at home as you do at work.
Align with “Positive Psychology.” The purpose of this 12-session relationship protocol is to target your focus on your “intrapersonal” and “interpersonal” strengths. This process will provide you with an opportunity.
Deliberately and effectively aim your efforts toward the quality of the relationship you desire. Quality makes you smile and feel good. We’re talking about emotions here. Your decision will be the first step in improving your communication ability.
Enhancing Your Interpersonal Patterns
- Self-management – Change self-defeating moods and attitudes. You can control impulsive feelings and behaviors, manage your emotions healthily, take the initiative, follow through on commitments, and adapt to changing circumstances.
- Self-awareness – You recognize your emotions and how they affect your thoughts and behavior. You know your strengths and weaknesses and have self-confidence. Quickly manage stress and anxiety.
- Social awareness – You can understand other people’s emotions, needs, and concerns, pick up on emotional cues, feel comfortable socially, and recognize the power dynamics in a group or organization.
- Relationship management – You can develop and maintain good relationships, communicate clearly, inspire and influence others, work well in a team, and manage conflict.
- Motivation – Explore and discover your greatest Character Strengths and benefit from a wealth of information to help you understand your best qualities.
- Empathy – The brain’s pleasure centers light up when we are empathically heard and understood. It reduces stress and fosters resilience, trust, healing, personal growth, creativity, learning, and nourishing connection. Empathy also transforms conflict and supports sustainable collaborative action.
- Follow through on your hopes and dreams.