“Anybody can become angry; that’s easy. Be angry with the right person to the right degree. Be angry at the right time, for the right purpose, and in the right way. That’s not within everybody’s power and is not easy.” Aristotle
Stop your anger in its tracks. Don’t let an anger problem trip you up any longer. Eliminate any potential errors related to anger-infected actions and win. This coaching protocol’s primary focus is to help you learn your anger’s specifics and practice your strengths. You can replace the worst of 21 anger-infected habits with a new enhanced awareness. This is for me.
Express Your Anger in Healthy Ways
Suggestions on how to express your anger in healthy ways include:
- If you feel out of control, walk away from the situation temporarily, until you cool down.
- Recognise and accept the emotion as normal and part of life.
- Try to pinpoint the exact reasons why you feel angry.
- Once you have identified the problem, consider coming up with different strategies for how to remedy the situation.
- Do something physical, such as going for a run or playing sport.
- Talk to someone you trust about how you’re feeling.
Your Superior Strategy
Start thinking and feeling differently, take a new and enlightened approach with others.
A newly enhanced skill-set plus fresh expectations will lead you toward optimal experiences, compassionate communication, and excellent relationships. Begin to experience everything and everyone around you in a different way. The difference will be a totally new and powerful you.
Three Levels of Anger Coaching
Get started. You have three levels of Anger Management coaching to choose from.
- Level one focuses you on the results of a highly validated and reliable psychological assessment, so you learn what specifically to pay attention to, NOT simply to “control your anger” by trying harder.
- In level two, we’ll prepare you with a second assessment adding new knowledge to your strengths that you can use to replace previously recognized angry actions.
- In our mastery level, one more strengths-focused assessment will add intelligence you’ll utilize to direct all future reactions. You deserve to know the underlying psychology of what’s most important to you. You want that kind of increased clarity, and I can assist.
Choose wisely. Book a single session, OR take advantage of one, two, or master all three strongly validated and reliable psychological assessments.
Get a single session for yourself to start. Improve your awareness of anger issues AND your personal strengths. This is “anger coaching” at its best.
Your Executive Coach will support and encourage you in the process of learning anger control. You’ll be able to recognize your new skills as a badge of honor. Weekly sessions (depending on your schedule) will help you integrate the results of your assessments into ongoing discussions of your day-to-day. Visualize and put yourself into a focused state of strength. This is your flow zone!
What are a few Anger-infected Habits?
- Anger Issues
- Being Overly Emotionally Reactive
- Vengeful Thinking
- Always feeling Suspicious
- Enjoying the Tension Relief of an Outburst
- Manipulating or Using Coercion on Others
- Allowing Things to Happen to Others or Indirect Aggression
Shape the world to your liking. Share this page with others by clicking below