Relationship coaching can provide you with an array of potent interpersonal skills as well as a strategy to help you decide when to use which skills. If you’ve been searching and are finally ready, I have two of the best validated psychological assessments that will highlight some of your greatest strengths.
Take the assessments in only a few minutes, but six one-hour coaching sessions will help you focus on integrating and internalizing your personalized results. You’ll need all six coaching sessions as you practice making your new strengths sound and feel natural.
“Have enough courage to trust love one more time and always one more time.”
Make your relationship strong now. Focus on the right thing at the right time.
“Under pressure, the first mistakes we make involve our decision-making. “Timing & focus are essential to successful, harmonious interactions. “Improve your self-awareness, sharpen your decision-making style, and enhance your interpersonal patterns.
Perform as well at home as you do at work
Align with “Positive Psychology.” The purpose of this 6-session relationship protocol is to target your “focus onto your “intrapersonal” and “interpersonal” strengths. This process will provide you with an opportunity. Deliberately and effectively aim your efforts toward the quality of the relationship you desire. This decision will be the first step in improving your communication ability.
Enhancing Your Interpersonal Patterns
- Self-management – Change self-defeating moods and attitudes. You’re able to control impulsive feelings and behaviors, manage your emotions in healthy ways, take initiative, follow through on commitments, and adapt to changing circumstances.
- Self-awareness – You recognize your own emotions and how they affect your thoughts and behavior. You know your strengths and weaknesses, and have self-confidence. Quickly manage stress and anxiety.
- Social awareness – You can understand the emotions, needs, and concerns of other people, pick up on emotional cues, feel comfortable socially, and recognize the power dynamics in a group or organization.
- Relationship management – You’re able to develop and maintain good relationships, communicate clearly, inspire and influence others, work well in a team, and manage conflict.
- Motivation – Explore and discover your greatest Character Strengths and benefit from a wealth of information to help you understand your best qualities.
- Empathy – The pleasure centers of the brain light up when we are empathically heard and understood. It reduces stress and fosters resilience, trust, healing, personal growth, creativity, learning and nourishing connection. Empathy also transforms conflict, and supports sustainable collaborative action.
- Follow through on your hopes and dreams.
Shape the world to your liking – share this page with others by clicking below